Will’s aunt and uncle will have been married 50 years in August, and they still enjoy being together and you can see the love they share. I asked them for their advice after so many years of marriage, and this is how they summed it up! I am so thankful for people like this to encourage us and to exemplify what fifty years of marriage looks like!
1. One mindset of financial goals.
2. Willingness to compromise
3. Equally yoked in spiritual beliefs
4. Willingness to forgive
5. Meeting each other’s sexual needs
6. Being willing to share responsibilities in everyday living.
7. Daily expressions of your love for one another
8. Conscience of your appearance
9. Sacrifice for each other
10. Do things each other enjoy
11. Treat him like a king and he will treat you like a queen ( vice versa)